Watch the introduction of the stunning 9.7-inch iPad Pro, beautiful new bands for Apple Watch, and iPhone SE — the most powerful 4-inch phone ever.
Apple Pencil is designed to look and feel like a familiar tool. Yet with its meticulously engineered technology, working with our most advanced Multi-Touch display, it delivers an extraordinary new level of precision.
iPad has always offered a uniquely immersive experience. Now, with its 12.9-inch Retina display, powerful A9X chip, and dynamic four speaker audio, iPad Pro lets you be more creative and more productive —at an entirely new scale.
El Capitan is a free upgrade for all Mac users who meet the system requirements. This tutorial by David A. Cox covers the main features of El Capitan including split screen mode, new mail features, improved spotlight features and more.
- ⌘C = Copy (1:32)
- ⌘V = Paste (2:40)
- ⌘X = Cut (3:08)
- ⌘A = Select all (3:34)
- ⌘Z = Undo (4:05)
- ⌘⇧Z = Redo (4:49)
- ⌘Tab = Switch programs (5:15)
- ⌘` = Next window in current program (5:43)
- ⌘W = Close window (6:07)
- ⌘N = New window/document (6:37)
- ⌘S = Save document (6:55)
- ⇧⌘S = Save document as… (7:29)
- ⌘O = Open document (7:58)
- ⌘P = Print document (8:28)
- ⌘Q = Quit program (9:04)
- ⌘Spacebar = Open Spotlight (9:16)
- ⌘⇧N = Create new Folder (9:39)
- ⌘Delete = Delete Files (9:52)
- ⌘⇧Delete = Empty Trash (10:13)
- ⌘, = Open Preferences (11:01)
- ⌘←, ⌘→ = Move to start/end of line (11:22)
- ⌘↑, ⌘↓ = Move to top/bottom of document (11:58)
- ⌘⇧3 = Capture entire screen (12:30)
- ⌘⇧4 = Capture custom area (13:01)
- ⌘⇧4 Spacebar = Capture window (13:46)
For a complete list of Mac shortcuts go to: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1343
Technology Breakthroughs worth visiting: